To promote a culture of educational excellence, from within a caring and secure environment enriched with the values of discipline, mature care and respect, which extends beyond the school into the wider community.
Our mission consists of three key elements:
- A belief that everybody has the potential to succeed within a high quality and intellectually challenging educational environment.
- A commitment to instilling high aspirations, a desire to learn and ambition to achieve.
- A personalised approach to securing excellence, stemming from a passionate belief that each individual is unique and special and capable of rising above and perceived limitation.
- A cohesive identity so that our pupils, their parents and communities feel a strong sense of belonging to the Tauheedul "family".
- A passionate focus on a values-based education that instils honesty, integrity, compassion and mutual respect into all our pupils.
- A strong core of tenacity, self-respect and self-belief that inspires each pupil to become the best person they can be.
Service to the communities
- A determination to develop outstanding British citizens who are proud of, and contribute to, the social and economic prosperity of our country.
- A sense of personal accountability and of responsibility to others.
- A commitment to charitable endeavours and to making a difference to our world.